This article and video will show you how to program 3 teach modes on your Q3X sensor, 2-point teach, dark set and window set.
– Press & hold the teach button for 2 or more seconds
– Present the lightest Gray segment & press teach
– now present the white segment and press teach again
– the sensor now sees the white target, but not any shades of Gray or the foam
– the yellow & red segments reflect similar amounts of light as the white target and will be on conditions
– Press & hold mode for 2 or more seconds
– Press the + button once & tch(teach) appears
– Press the + & – buttons together
– Now press the + or – button until dr appears
– Then press & hold the + & – buttons together for 2 or more seconds
– Press & hold teach for 2 or more seconds
– Present the green target & press teach again
– The output will be on for all targets brighter than green
– Press & hold MODE for 2 or more seconds
– Press the + button & tch (teach) appears
– then press the +&- buttons together
– Press the + or – button until win appears
– Now press & hold the +&- buttons together
– Press & hold TEACH for 2 or more seconds
– Present the middle gray target & press TEACH again
– The sensor sets a new threshold and returns to run mode. The output only turns on for the taught segment.
Learn more about the Q3X Sensor from Banner Engineering.